Daire, Of Counsel with Smith Bowers, PLLC, focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, wealth transfer, trust and estate administration, and fiduciary litigation. Daire’s clients range from individuals who need basic estate planning documents, to complex estate planning and asset protection, as well as representing fiduciaries and beneficiaries in settling a decedent’s estates. Daire frequently collaborates with Riana and Jessica on representation of small business owners for their succession planning and litigation needs.
As part of her estate planning and probate practice, Daire works closely with her clients’ financial and tax advisors to fully ensure a full understanding of her client’s needs, financial assets to achieve their goals, as well as settlement of non-probate assets. Daire strives to provide efficient, but personalized service for each of her clients.
Daire is proud to be a Raleigh native and prides herself on keeping her sanity while raising her young son and daughter.
Daire has received the following recognitions:
- Named one of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite in Estate and Tax Planning, 2014
- Named one of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite – Best Women Lawyers in the State, 2014
- North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association, Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section since 2007
- Wake County Estate Planning Council
- Wake County Bar Association
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Law, 2007, J.D.
- James E. and Carolyn B. Davis Society
- Holderness Moot Court, Craven Bench
- North Carolina State University, American History, 2004, M.A.
- Phi Kappa Phi and Phi Alpha Theta Honor Societies
- Goucher College, History, 2000, B.A
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society