Daire focuses her practice on estate planning, probate, trust administration, will contests and fiduciary litigation. Daire understands that every client’s estate planning needs are unique so she helps each client to help identify, understand, and address those needs. Daire skillfully helps her clients breakdown and understand complicated and often confusing legalese so they can feel comfortable that their wishes, along with their wealth, is secure.
Daire offers a variety of services, ranging from the creation of basic estate planning documents to building complex estate and asset protection plans, including wills, trust, and powers of attorney, special needs trusts, etc. In conjunction, she with her client’s estate planning, she frequently collaborates with Riana and Jessica, assisting small business owners with their succession planning and litigation needs. As part of her estate planning and probate practice, Daire works closely with her clients’ financial and tax advisors to ensure a full understanding of her client’s needs, along with a comprehensive understanding of their financial assets, in order to better achieve their goals. Daire strives to provide efficient, but personalized service for each of her clients.
Daire also advocates on behalf of her clients, both fiduciaries and beneficiaries alike, representing their interests when disputes arise such as will contests, spousal election, removal of trustee or power of attorney, and similar family disputes arising after the loss of a loved one.
Daire is proud to be a Raleigh native and prides herself on (mostly) balancing a successful professional career alongside raising her children.
Daire Has Received The Following Recognitions:
- Named one of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite in Estate and Tax Planning, 2014
- Named one of Business North Carolina’s Legal Elite – Best Women Lawyers in the State, 2014
- North Carolina
- North Carolina Bar Association, Estate Planning and Fiduciary Law Section
- North Carolina Bar Association, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Section
- Raleigh Business Professional Network/Raleigh LGBT Chamber of Commerce
- Prior service as a Board member for The LGBT Center of Raleigh and the inaugural steering committee for Out!Raleigh
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, School of Law, 2007, J.D.
- James E. and Carolyn B. Davis Society
- Holderness Moot Court, Craven Bench
- North Carolina State University, American History, 2004, M.A.
- Phi Kappa Phi and Phi Alpha Theta Honor Societies
- Goucher College, History, 2000, B.A
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Calvin Prize and Honors in History
- Marvin Perry Scholar