Labor & Employment Law
Our attorneys advise employers across a broad spectrum of employment matters. We regularly counsel our clients on workplace policies and procedures and work proactively with them to address workplace issues before they develop into litigation. Our attorneys are also experienced in representing clients before the EEOC, DOL, and other state and federal agencies.
In the event litigation arises, we routinely represent our clients, whether asserting or defending claims such as wrongful termination, restrictive covenants, trade secrets, breach of fiduciary duty, compensation claims, tortious interference, and other employment-related disputes.
Some examples of employment-related matters we routinely handle include
- Hiring and termination practices
- Drafting employment related documents, including:
- Offer letters
- Employee handbooks
- Employment agreements
- Non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Non-disclosure l confidentiality agreements
- Severance agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Preparing independent contractor agreements
- Wage and hour requirements
- Application of FLSA, FMLA, etc.
- Employment litigation