Our attorneys advocate for local, regional, national, and international clients in all phases of the construction process. Our clientele includes owners, general contractors, subcontractors in all trades, material suppliers, design professionals, including architects and engineers.
Our services include review, drafting and negotiation of numerous types of contracts, including design, construction, supply contracts, equipment leases, loan agreements, security agreements, consulting agreements, bonds and surety indemnity agreements, and takeover agreements. We also assist clients with contract modifications, change orders, notices, receipts, bills of sale, storage agreements, and other similar project-level transactions that keep a project moving.
When a project doesn’t go as planned, our attorneys are accomplished in handing any type of construction dispute that could arise, including:
- Contract disputes
- Extra work | change orders
- Public contracting and bid protests
- Differing site conditions
- Delay, disruption, acceleration, and inefficiency claims
- Defective design and construction
- Wrongful termination
- Payment disputes
- Mechanic's liens
- Performance and payment bonds
- Salvage, subrogation, and indemnity
- Requests for time extensions